Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Ontario
Are you ready to overcome hearing loss and start living life to the fullest?
At Hear for Life, we understand how crucial healthy hearing is to getting the most out of our relationships, day-to-day activities, and overall quality of life. Hearing loss can steal the enjoyment from our favourite activities, create barriers to communication between us and our loved ones, and can even impact our work performance.
That’s why we take a personalized approach to patient care—to ensure that each patient achieves optimal hearing so that they can enjoy the things in their life that matter most.
For more than two decades, the hearing professionals at Hear for Life have been delivering ethical and professional hearing care to the local community. Our specialists are certified to the highest provincial and national qualification standards, and we are passionate about helping people overcome hearing loss.
Hear for Life provides professional hearing tests, hearing aid evaluations and fittings, and patient education to ensure that you get the right hearing aid for your lifestyle and budget. We’ll help you select among our wide selection of the latest hearing aid technology, and we’ll provide ongoing service and support for a lifetime of better hearing.
Hear for Life is proud to have a Net Promoter Score of 88%, meaning almost 9 out of 10 patients rate us a 9 or 10 out of 10 on their willingness to recommend us to their friends and family. So if you’re having trouble hearing, take the first step and book a free hearing test today. Let Hear for Life help you hear better, live better!
Campaign for Better Hearing
Our Give Back Program
We’re a proud supporter of the National Campaign for Better Hearing – an initiative to encourage all Canadians 60 years and over to get their hearing tested. By donating $4 for every hearing test performed at Hear for Life, we are helping to provide free hearing aids for those in financial hardship. In 2017, the campaign helped raise over $300,000 and provided free hearing aids to over 70 people. Last year, we’ve also managed to perform over 79,000 hearing tests across Canada, but our ultimate goal is to help EVERY Canadian over 60 get a hearing test. All we need from you is to get your hearing tested, and then get your friends to test theirs too. So please, request a test today! Pass the test, and pass it on.
And Remember: Test Your Ears at 60 Years!FIND OUT MORE
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Hear for Life?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.