Looking for the best and brightest
At Hear for Life we are always on the lookout for qualified hearing healthcare professionals looking to work in a highly professional and exciting environment.
If you have any questions or would like to send your resume, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.
Now Hiring – Client Service Administrator for Kitchener, ON
Hear for Life, a division of HearingLife Canada, is searching to recruit a high performance Client Service Administrator for our Kitchener team. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in healthcare, wants to enhance administrative skills and build strong relationships with clients.
- Works with the Kitchener team to achieve key team performance goals and targets by administering the Hear for Life Client Care model.
- Provides Exceptional Client Care, i.e. greeting and engaging clients, providing information, scheduling appointments for hearing tests, fittings and follow-ups, assisting the Hearing Instrument Specialist with sales conversion support, etc.
- Works with head office and clinic team to drive internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Performs general office duties, i.e. third party administration, client tracking, filing, shipping, banking, accounts receivable, minor cleanings, repairs and adjustments of client’s hearing aids as required.
- Candidates must be a high school graduate, some college or university experience would be an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years of customer service related experience and/or training
- Work experience within a healthcare environment is a definite asset. i.e. Medical, Dental, Optometrist, etc.
- Must be highly self-motivated with ability to work on own as well as part of a team.
- Possess clear and concise communication skills (both oral and written) with good standard of grammar and spelling and must have an ability to actively listen to patients and their team.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Programs, i.e. Word, Excel would be an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position and want to work for a team of champions, please contact: Karen Cummings, Chief Administration Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recruitment Accessibility Standards
Hear for Life is committed to recruiting and selecting individuals who are the most qualified to perform the requirements of each position available. We are dedicated to establishing an accessible work environment that accommodates employees and candidates with disabilities in all phases of their employment cycle. Candidates for job vacancies may be from existing employees or from external sources. Where qualifications are deemed equivalent, preference will normally be given to internal candidates.
At Hear for Life we make every effort to develop and place media job advertisements which comply with the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
Hear for Life notifies all job candidates (internal and external) identified for the selection process that accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used. If a identified candidate requests an accommodation, Hear for Life shall consult with the candidate and provide or arrange for the provision of a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the candidate’s accessibility needs due to disability. These materials could include: accessible formats, communication supports, emergency response information and individualized accommodation plans.
To ensure the successful applicant receives a proper and thorough orientation to their new position, Hear for Life provides accessible formats and communication supports for orientation information upon request by an employee with a disability in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Hear for Life that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed. All employees of Hear for Life and job candidates are made aware of these accessibility standards and/or trained on any changes to these policies.
If you require further information about these standards, please contact Karen Cummings, Chief Administration Officer at email@example.com or 416-466-9866 and we will be happy to help you.